SQL Database Repair Software
SQL repair is an advanced and highly result oriented SQL Repair tool that is designed specifically to deal with corruptions of SQL Server databases (.MDF files). Even the large sized SQL database files get restored easily with prolific SQL Repair tool. SQL Server is the repository for large number of files, tables, records. Corruption in SQL database brings a setback to our workflow. Immediate steps need to be taken for overcoming such hazardous situations where SQL database .MDF file needs to be rescued.
Reasons for corruption in SQL database could be anything from virus attacks to improper system shutdown, network problems or database file header corruption. SQL Repair tool recovers tables, triggers, stored procedures, indexes, primary keys, unique keys, foreign keys, predefined defaults, default values, rules, checks, and user data types (default, rule, null) from corrupt SQL database file easily.
The working of the software is very much simple and performs recovery within few minutes.
1. Select the corrupt .MDF file from your disk.
2. Select the appropriate SQL Server version.
3. Click the Recover button for starting the repairing process.
4. Preview the recovered results.
5. Define the saving location and click the Save button.
This way you are able to recover data from your corrupt SQL database .MDF file.
SQL Repair tool recreates a new database having all the recovered original database items and helps to recover deleted records, partly damaged records that get saved in separate or newly created batch files.
Key features at a glance
- Extracts data from corrupt SQL database .MDF file.
- Recovery from large sized MS SQL Server backup files.
- Creates script files where the recovered files are saved.
- Recovers tables, triggers, views, stored procedures, primary keys, indexes, unique and foreign keys.
- Supported Version SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2/2008/2005
Free Evaluation Version:
Download free demo version of SQL Repair tool and enjoy the features & functions of the software. With demo version, you can view the preview of recovered database items but cannot save them. Purchase full version of SQL Repair tool for saving the recovered items.
Windows OS Platforms – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT and 95 and Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003